Our Estate Sale Services
Larry Jackson Antiques has the team and years of experience you can trust to manage the sale of your valuables
In our Estate Sale division we offer an unparalleled experience in selling the treasures and belongings in your estate or that of your loved one. We can do so through an on-premise sale, or we can sell selected items privately. We have established a temperature-controlled warehouse to conduct off premises estate sales if desired.
Our staff is experienced in appraising and pricing valuable antiques and fine art, as well as everyday household goods and furnishings. We are also qualified to sell guns, jewelry and fine art. We research the sale of identical items and price your things accordingly at the fair market values. We excel at finding the right buyers for different kinds of collections and valuables through our extensive network, accumulated over 35 years of pleasing both buyers and sellers around the country.
You will find our team to be experienced, honest and dedicated to providing the best possible service, and to making your experience as “stress free” as possible.
- All you must do is decide what you want to keep, and we will do the rest.
- You will get a free consultation with all the details explained in our contract.
- Your sale will always be conducted with respect and professionalism.
- You will keep 60% of the proceeds. You receive more for cars, boats, ATV’s and RV’s.
- Sales are advertised in area specific newspapers, social media, and to the extensive constant contact list kept by Jacksons.
- We enjoy a sales rate of 95% of the household contents and donate the remainder, or you may pick up remaining items.
If you do not wish to have a sale in your home, and you have fine art and/or fine antiques, we can sell them for you privately.
Much of the business Larry Jackson does is for private clients throughout the United States. He has sold a number of large, well-known estates whose families wished to liquidate in a discrete manner. This has allowed him to develop a huge network of collectors and dealers who buy for themselves or for others. In addition, the associations he has built with museums and auction houses offer additional valuable resources.
Larry collects a commission from the seller, which is determined when the seller chooses this service.
References available upon request.